Friday, December 3, 2010

Fishing Report : Using GrubMaster Jigs

Fishing Report
I have a hobby to collect all sort of fishing accessories. And this fishing report is about the experience that I had with my new GrubMaster jigs. The one that I purchased recently is a 3 inch single trail grub. And I must admit, this tool is of great help. I found it awesomely compatible with bass fishing. The new jig has made it really a soothing experience. I’ve also era a lot of fishing reports before going for this accessory. And I must say, my research was worthwhile. The jig has paid me back big time. I am more than satisfied using that.

This time I went to a friend’s place who have more than 100 private lakes at his disposal and he entertains all his friends and acquaintances to enjoy a cool fishing experience there. People whoever visited my friend’s, always came with a great memory and you can confirm the fact after going through the fishing reports that they all have published. So I also decided to put one as well. And my new jig gave me more reasons to add on it.

I must admit, before this I've tried a lot of jigs. And as I said I have a hobby of collecting fishing tools, so I have a lot them as well. But the latest one is the most perfect I have come across ever. This new jig gives a better swimming action. And the presentation looks awesomely natural. The thin body smartly allows inserting itself in to the grub tail. This process makes the entire lure soft and help it to look more natural. That day I caught a 23-1/2 inch bass. The wealth was weighing over six pounds.

It will not be fare from my part if I don’t give enough credit to the smart design of the tool in this fishing report. And I know I am among the very few people who all are using this extremely adorable GrubMaster jig. Rest assured that this text piece will spread the word and it will certainly add to the fact that more people know about this amazing tool and make up their minds to give it a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment